Wealthy Affiliate Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) below:
How long does it take to Earn Money?
Sorry, this is impossible for me to answer without knowing your background. It could take you a couple of months, or a couple of years. It depends on many factors including:
- Your chosen niche and whether or not it’s a good market to make money in
- Your website’s Google ranking
- The quality of your website
- The time commitment you’re willing to put in
If you’re looking to get rich quick, then this is not the right choice for you. The same applies if you’re not committed and are willing to give it a try for a month to see what happens… then nothing will happen.
Wealthy Affiliate will give you the tools to build a profitable online business, you just have to dedicate the time and effort in seeking your goal.
What's the difference between free vs paid account?
The difference between a Starter (free) and a Premium (paid) account on Wealthy Affiliate are as follows:
- 10 Online Entrepreneur Certification Lessons
- 10 Affiliate Bootcamp Lessons
- 50 Online Entrepreneur Certification Lessons
- 70 Affiliate Bootcamp Lessons
- Live Weekly Classes
- Community Training
- 2 Websites
- 12 Themes
- Site Domains
- 50 Websites
- 3,000+ Themes
- Site Health
- Site Comments
- Site Feedback
- Site Content
- Site Domains
- First 7 days of Live Chat
- First 7 days of Community Support
- Unlimited Live Chat
- Unlimited Community Support
- Website Support
- Private Messaging
- 30 Keyword Searches
- 30 Site Rank Scans
- Unlimited Keyword Searches
- 100 Site Rank Scans
- Competitor Research
- Affiliate Program Research
- Many other Features
Can You Still Make Money As a Free Starter Member?
Yes you can! You can make the same as a paid account.. you just have less features, that’s all.
Click here to create an account to get started.
Is Wealthy Affiliate a Scam?
Wealthy Affiliate is definitely not a scam. It’s far from it. It is probably the most trustworthy and supportive online income platform I’ve ever encountered.
I pay monthly for my premium account and I wouldn’t do that if it were a scam.
Wealthy Affiliate does not upsell you, does not pressure you, and never will ask for your credit card. Wealthy Affiliate is 100% trustworthy and risk free. It’s worth creating an account as you have nothing to lose!